Team Cream Puff Volunteer Program
The goal of the Team Cream Puff volunteer program is to provide support for the Cream Puff operation at the Wisconsin State Fair.
Original Cream Puffs is the primary fundraiser for the Wisconsin Bakers Association, which provides scholarships, education and valuable resources to bakeries and baking students in Wisconsin. By volunteering for Team Cream Puff, you are helping expand and preserve 112 years of WBA’s history.
Why Should You Become a Team Cream Puff Volunteer?
- To help Original Cream Puffs and the Wisconsin Bakers Association grow and thrive
- To get a behind-the-scenes look at the operation behind Wisconsin’s iconic desserts, Original Cream Puffs!
- Original Cream Puffs has a long history at the Wisconsin State Fair, and as a volunteer, you’ll get up close and personal with the operation that sells over 400,000 cream puffs a year!
- To meet new people!
- Come as a group or come solo! Volunteering is also a great way to meet new people!
- To earn donations for the nonprofit organization of your choice:
- As a volunteer, you’ll receive $5/hour spent volunteering in the form of a donation, made to the non-profit organization of your choice! You will get admission to the State Fair plus a 6 pack of yummy cream puffs per shift!
- To have fun!
There are two available volunteer shifts each day of the Fair:
Volunteers can sign up for multiple shifts per day and multiple shifts throughout the 11 days of the Fair. Sign up for one shift, or as many as your like! We would love for our volunteers to come back multiple days!
To sign up for a shift to volunteer or if you have any questions, please contact us today! Send an email to email@example.com or call 414-727-7886.